Acceptance of User Agreement:
- When you register or use our services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing our Site, you automatically agree to this User Agreement and every other policies and procedures that may be updated from time to time with or without notice to you.
- This User Agreement covers all users of this site, including, without limitation, users who contributes contents, and other materials or services.
You agree that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under age 18, you may not, under any circumstances use the Services. We also reserve the right, to refuse to offer the Services to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. You are solely responsible for ensuring that this User Agreement is in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you.
Definition: Provided this User Agreement is concerned, the term “Content” includes, without any limitation, data, text, photographs/pictures, videos, audio, articles, comments, software, applications, graphics, and all other interactive features provided or made accessible on our site.
Please note that as much as we try to make sure contents on our site is authentic, we do not guarantee that any Content you access on or through our platform is or will always be accurate.
Notices and Restrictions: Our Services may contain Content provided by us, our partners or our users and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree to abide by and maintain all copyright notices, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through our Services.
Use License: Provided this User Agreement is concerned, we grant all users of our Services a worldwide license to use our Content only on this site. Therefore, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any Content for other purposes than our Services is specifically prohibited without prior written permission from us. You therefore agree not to sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any Content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right.
License Grant: When you submit your Contents through our Services or for use on NaijaBuzz.News, you agree that you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid, and transferable license to use, edit, modify, aggregate, reproduce, distribute, display, and otherwise fully exploit the User Content in connection with our Site, our Services and our businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site or the Services in any media formats and through any media channels, which includes after your termination of your account or our Services.
For the sake of clarity, the abovementioned license grant includes our right to distribute, display, and otherwise use your Content without any entitlement or payment to you for such use.
You also hereby do and shall grant all users of our Site and Services a non-exclusive, perpetual license to access your User Content through the Site and/or our Services, solely for personal use of such User Content, including after your termination of your account or the Services.
For the sake of clarity, the abovementioned license granted to us and our users do not affect your other ownership or license rights. You admit and warrant that you have authentic rights to grant such licenses to us without violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
Availability of Content: Please, note that we do not guarantee that all Content you may need will be made available on this Site or through our Services. We therefore reserve the right to, but not under any obligation to;
- remove, edit, or even modify any Content in our sole discretion, at any time, with or without notice to you at all.
- to remove or block any Content from the Services.
Third Party Affiliates: We may at anytime decide to participate in affiliate marketing and may allow affiliate links to be inserted in some of our pages. This therefore means that when you click on any of the affiliate links or make a purchase through the affiliate links, we may earn a commission.
Rules of Conduct:
You admit that you are also responsible for all of your activity in connection with our Services.
You agree that you shall not take any action, upload, download, post, submit or even distribute any Content on or through our Service, including without limitation any User Content, that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law.
- you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate;
- is illegal, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane.
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising or any form of spam message;
- contains viruses or any computer code or program that are designed to disrupt, or damage any software, hardware, or to obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, or password;
- impersonates any user or even our employees;
- includes anyone’s sensitive documents or financial information.
You shall not:
- take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable large load on our site or infrastructure;
- interfere with the proper working of our Site or any activities conducted on our Site;
- bypass, or attempt to bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to certain areas of our Services;
- run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on our Services;
- use automated software or program, including any illegal process to “crawl” or “spider” any page of our Site;
- scrape any Content from our Services without a written permission from OgbodoSolution;
- take any action in violation of our guidelines and policies.
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
- decode, decompile, disassemble, or attempt to reverse engineer any part of our Services.
- modify or create derivative works of any part of our Services.
- copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that we may grant you.
We also reserve complete right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we may reasonably believe is necessary to;
- satisfy any applicable law, legal process or governmental request,
- enforce this User Agreement,
- detect, prevent fraud, security challenges or technical issues,
- protect our rights, our properties, our employees or safety of our users and the public.
Termination: You agree that we have the right to terminate your access to any part of our Services at any time, with or without notice to you, which may result to the destruction of all information associated with your account. You also do not have any right over any content(s) you may have uploaded, posted or submitted before we terminate your access.
You can also contact us if you wish to terminate your Account.
You agree and acknowledge that we have no duty to take any action regarding:
- which users or visitors gain access to our Services;
- what Content you access through our Services;
- how you may use the Contents you access on our services.
You therefore release us from all liability for you having acquired Content through our Services. As much as we try our best to make sure contents on our site are authentic, we make no guarantee concerning any Content accessed through our Services, and you shall not hold us responsible or liable for the authenticity, accuracy, copyright compliance, or legality of Content available in or accessed through our Services.
OUR SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT ANY FORM OF WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, INCLUDING, BUT HOWEVER NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WE, OUR EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT:
- THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME;
- ANY ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED;
- ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES IS FREE OF BUGS OR VIRUSES; OR
- THAT OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
YOU ADMIT THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AS EARLIER STATED.
Indemnification: You agree that you shall hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses that may arise from your use or misuse of our Services, Content, including yours and other User Contents, and violation of our User Agreement.
What this means is that we reserve complete right to assume the exclusive defense of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which you will assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, INCLUDING OUR EMPLOYEES AND PARTNERS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT
- FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, COMPENSATORY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER.
- FOR ANY VIRUSES OR BUGS REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE.
- FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF N1000.00.
This User Agreement is the entire agreement between you and us with respect to our Services and supersedes all other proposals whether oral or written between you and us with respect to our Services.
In the case where any provision of this User Agreement is found to be unenforceable, that provision will be limited to the minimum extent necessary so that this User Agreement will remain fully enforceable.
You agree that you shall not hold us liable for any failure to perform our obligations where such failure results from any cause beyond our control, including, without limitation, electronic or communications problems.
No Waiver: If we fail at anytime to enforce any part of this User Agreement, please be aware that it shall not constitute a waiver of our right to later enforce it at anytime. In order for any waiver in compliance with this User Agreement to be binding, we must provide you with written notice of such waiver.
If you have any questions, please send a message to [ogbodosolution[at]gmail.com] or call +2348036920139
Contact: NO. 60 MUSLIM PILGIRM CAMP, ADJACENT POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA, KADUNA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD, MANDO, KADUNA, NIGERIA
Effective Date: 5 APRIL, 2019